Driving to school today, we were discussing what college is about. I explained that college teaches us all we need to know for what we want to be when we grow up. So like any curious person, I asked my 4 year old, what she wanted to be when she was big. Annoyed that I didn’t remember, she answered, “Mom, I told you! I want to make krabby patties!” I laughed inside and told her that was great. So being a positive person, I drove into work thinking about why that wouldn’t be such a bad job.
Here are my 5 reasons why working at the Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties wouldn’t be so bad.
- Healthier Food – The food is healthier than other fast food options out there. I mean face it, burgers are much greasier and less healthy than crab meat.
- Equal Opportunity – Mr. Krabs has his faults but he hires and caters to all kinds… sponges, star fish, crabs, squids, fish of kinds and even squirrels.
- Sufficient Demand – The Krusty Krab is always busy and Spongebob alone helps keep demand on the up and up.
- No Competition – The only competition is the struggling Chum Bucket. The owner is evil and they only serve chum. I don’t really consider them competition.
- Location Location Location – What better place to work then in the Bikini Bottom. Who does not love the ocean?
So all in all I support my daughters decision to work along side Spongebob and make Krabby Patties when she grows up!
Side note: Isn’t it weird that Mr Krabs serves Krab?