In honor of my new favorite holiday, National Nothing Day, I have decided to share my thoughts on what I am currently doing nothing, zip, zero, about today. So here’s my short list (and trust me there is more):
- Losing those few extra pounds that haunt me every time I put on my “fat jeans” and they feel tight.
- Cleaning out that closet that would probably be sanctioned as a hazard anywhere else.
- Getting may car washed (ever) even though I hear my husband’s voice ringing in my ear as I see the grime accumulating.
- Doing bills that sit in my checkbook waiting to be written – isn’t “in the checkbook” a good start?
- Working out if only for 10 minutes to make myself feel like less of a sloth.
- Doing the laundry 10 loads of laundry that await me every day!
So I say, “Nope! Not today” to it all. Trust me, I will feel guilty again in just a few short hours. So be proud, do nothing and enjoy it just for this one day!
Tell me what you’re doing nothing about!